An intensive one-day tutorial to get hands-on experience on the WSET Level 3 advanced tasting technique as well as an in-depth explanation of the WSET Level 3 examination format and requirements.
This tutorial is mandatory and included for students who register for one of our E-learning Online WSET Level 3 in Wine courses.
Participation is offered as an optional activity for anyone interested in exploring the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting technique and examination format before committing to a full Level 3 course.
During this intensive day you will:
- Learn how to describe a wine according to the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting
- Learn how to consistently assess a wine's quality level and aging potential
- Practice how to relate the characteristics of a wine to vineyard and winery factors
- Get a detailed overview of the WSET Level 3 exam format and technique
- Understand how WSET Level 3 exams are marked
- Practice writing accurate tasting notes under examination conditions
A minimum of 10 wines will be tasted.
Additionally, two wines will be provided for a feedback tasting test. This is a tasting of two wines, one white and one red. You will be asked to do the tasting as an assignment under timed examination conditions. Your should then send your tasting note and will later receive your personal feedback by email.
Book a Level 3 course at AccademiaVino and get 50% back!
If, within 3 months after participating in a Level 3 Tasting Tutorial, you register for any Classroom or Videoconferencing Level 3 in Wines course offered by AccademiaVino the course fee will be discounted by 50% of the amount you paid for the tutorial.
All WSET Level 3 Tasting Tutorials are delivered online through Zoom. We will send you the tasting samples prepared through our exclusive MignonVino system.
Please note that free shipping of samples is available only in Italy. If you live in a European country we may be able to send samples for a variable additional cost depending on the country, so please contact us for a quote before registering. We regret that currently we are unable to ship samples outside of Europe.
|Net price||€ 213.11|
|VAT 22%||€ 46.89|
Detailed Schedule for Selected Course
- Friday, 10 Feb 2023 - 10.00 to 16.30