An intensive one-day tutorial to get hands-on experience on the WSET Level 3 advanced tasting technique as well as an in-depth explanation of the WSET Level 3 examination format and requirements.
This tutorial is mandatory and included for students who register for one of our Online WSET Level 3 in Wine courses.
Participation is offered as an optional activity for anyone interested in exploring the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting technique and examination format before committing to a full Level 3 course.
During this very intensive day you will:
- Learn how to describe a wine according to the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting
- Learn how to consistently assess a wine's quality level and aging potential
- Practice how to relate the characteristics of a wine to vineyard and winery factors
- Get a detailed overview of the WSET Level 3 exam format and technique
- Understand how WSET Level 3 exams are marked
- Practice writing accurate tasting notes under examination conditions
A minimum of 12 wines will be tasted blind.
The day ends with a feedback tasting test. This is a tasting of two wines, one white and one red, under timed examination conditions. Your tasting notes will be collected and marked and you will later receive a personal feedback by email.
Book a Level 3 course at AccademiaVino and get 50% back!
If, within 3 months after participating in a Level 3 Tasting Tutorial, you register for any Classroom WSET Level 3 in Wine course offered by AccademiaVino the course fee will be rebated by 50% of the amount you paid for the tutorial.
The tutorial is now offered as a live videoconferencing session. Wines will be delivered to you free of charge in our exclusive MignonVino tasting format. Please notice that to receive the wines in time you must register at least two weeks in advance and that currently the delivery service is active for Italy only.
|Net price||€ 213.11|
|VAT 22%||€ 46.89|
Detailed Schedule for Selected Course
- Saturday, 29 Aug 2020 - 10.00 to 16.30